Open Job Position
Java Programmer (part-time / full-time)
Are you interested in technically challenging tasks in different areas of software development? Do you like pattern recognition, improving code and transforming software? Do you want to internationally apply important projects to improve software modernization, allow safer code maintenance and to be part of software research?
We specialize in modernizing legacy systems and building bridges between old, existing, and modern technology. If you are interested in modernization and state of the art programming, this job is for you!
- Develop new or re-work Java programs for customers
- Collaborate design of solutions based on existing architectures and developing environments
- Automatic transform software components
- You study or completed an IT education (HTL, FH, University)
You have complex Java and database knowledge (JPA / EJB3)
- Java: Java 7/8, JavaEE, JBoss
- Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, JUnit, CDI
- You understand technical architecture
- You are communicative and customer-oriented
- You can speak and write in advanced English
- You can speak and write in decent or preferably advanced German
- You are experienced with the devop toolchain for daily / nightly-build (Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- You have previous work experience
- You have experience with automated tests based on JUnit, dbunit, gunit or similar
- You have experience with Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, SonarQube
- You have experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Stash, Confluence)
- You have experience with App Server (JBOSS, TomCel)
- You prioritize version controls
- have an interesting and independent work with a small dedicated team
- have varied working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere
- have a centrally located workplace in Vienna
- earn depending on your education, experience and qualification (KV-content in full-time ST1 for Einstiegstufe € 2,518- or for Regelstufe € 3,048-)
If the advertised position is the right one for you, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to hear from you!
What you can expect
We prioritize transparent communication, openly but respectfully address topics, and we solve them together as a team. Every employee work flexible hour and in project teams. We offer projects that require high technical knowledge which allow professional development.
Not only do we work with ongoing customer projects, there are always challenges in need of solving, research to analyze, and deployment of developments. We leaders, support our employees whether it is part-time, educational leave or other types of leaves. We arrange to fulfill the needs of our employees and our customers.
Once you are here, treat yourself fresh fruits and high-quality coffee. Relax for a minute with a game of darts. Be engaged, interested and open. That’s what you can expect at Splendit IT-Consulting GmbH.